THE RACE IS OURS!

The race is not given to the swift, but to them who endure to the end. Take your growth one day at a time and God is sure to meet you there! Let's grow together!

Monday, April 18, 2011

DAY 14 OF 21 "BLESSINGS"

So this weekend was quite a jam packed one. It was filled with back to back obligation that kept me on the run. That's sort of the story of my life. I'm always doing something. This weekend I actually realized the blessing in my running around. I realized that nothing I do is purposeless. God has blessed me to have many passions and I am constantly pursuing them 24 hours a day! That was so great for me acknowledge because sometimes I start to get overwhelmed. But coming to that realization confirmed that God BUILT me for this. I'm so blessed to be able to move forward freely in what HE has placed in my heart! Doesn't get much better than that! What's your blessing(s)?


Matthew 5:1-14
Make it a point today to count your blessings.  Keep a journal with you all day to write down the blessings that God brings to your mind.  Pray and thank Him for those blessings, even the ones that come as a result of enduring a hardship or trial.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way!! I sometimes feel like I have so many passions, I can't choose one, but that's just it. God wants us to use everything for Him!!

    ReplyDelete